Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the incredible edible m&m


my co-worker and i decided to answer the great american m&m debate once and for all. we narrowed the field down to our two favorites, well really my co-worker's two favorites because lets be honest here, she is the true m&m connoisseur. so what's its gonna be dark chocolate peanut or milk chocolate almond...only time will tell.

in a head to head comparison, dark chocolate peanut m&ms were the clear favorite! one might even call them the greatest candy ever. the nut was softer, the chocolate was less sweet, but sweet nonetheless, they were slightly smaller which as one taster pointed out, "makes it easier to eat lots of."

here's what one taster had to say about the competition

"i used to eat milk chocolate almond m&ms like doing so was my job. but after copious consumption of dcp (m&m lingo for dark chocolate peanut), i now find these to be slightly too sweet and too hard...that is the nature of the nut."
-unidentified taster








2 comments:

voteprime said...

I would like to kindly voice my disagreement with management. I strongly prefer my M&Ms to be nutless and request a nutless M&M taste testing.

Angela said...

I demand a rematch including the crispy mint M&Ms. I find them far superior to anything else resembling M&Ms.